One for the word-play category…
Posts Tagged games
Apologies for the lack of updates. I hope this cheerful and talented lady makes up for it in some small way.
The weekend of 24-25 January 2015 is the date for the RSPB’s Big Garden Birdwatch, so you’ll need to get ready to count!
RSPB were interested enough to publish today’s comic on their blog… so if you arrived here from there WELCOME. Please consider leaving a comment to say you’ve been here. Thinking about it, quite a few of comics from the past have been about birds, RSPB or wildlife in general.
I've already seen eighteen adults and eleven children! How about you?
It’s been rather windy round here for the last few days. I’d like to thank Antonia for suggesting the chinchilla in the starring role, but I do seem to have made it rather ratty. Still, rats can be cute too. Previously it’s been bikes and rhinos.
You gotta play the hand you’re dealt. In this case I was inspired by a poster for the up-coming film, Noah.
2. younger mafia type sits back and relaxes. Lots of poker chips in play.
3. Old man: "aw heck! I call! What you got, Jesus?"
4. Jesus: "three kings"
5 Old man: "Dammit Jesus, you /always/ got three kings turn up."
Jesus: "yup, Noah, gues I always do. What about you?"
6. Noah: "I got two of each kind"
Again, drawing on my tablet, this time using the Autodesk SketchBook Pro app for Android for drawing and colouring each panel. However, I resorted to Gimp on my desktop machine to make the composite. I’m still looking for the perfect comic-making app.
Well, to make up for the recent paucity of comics, here’s another. Readers of a nervous disposition should look politely the other way. Thanks to Laura for providing material* for the basic idea.
2. (Ha! Stupid Paisley Ninja! We can see you a mile off!) [more moves with the katana]
3. [Paisley Ninja looks very sad]
4. [Paisley Ninja slumps on a sofa decorated with paisleys that match his outfit]
5. [Paisley Ninja neatly beheads his detractors, much to their surprises]