I’d like to thank all those people partnering me on Draw Something – they know who they are – giving me loads and loads of drawing practice every day. I think it is a fabulous game – forcing me to draw things otherwise undrawn. I’ve noticed my skill improving, and also my partners’ skill. To the extent where I can draw without fear, even a naked banana in a bench vise.
Search for ‘banana’
I’ve noticed that the merest mention of a banana in a comedy-safe situation is enough to provoke tears of almost hysterical laughter in any reader, owing to this fruit’s extreme comic potential index (CPI) of 10.0. Socks also score a perfect 10.0, but tennis racquets are only about 3.6 and electric sanding discs rate 0.4. Data supplied by the Invisibulian Institute of Statistical Information (who rate themselves at 0.0 CPI ± 0.2).
2. (friendly warning...) [what's that?]
3. (mind the banana skin in panel #4) [ok, thanks]
6. [thanks for the tip!] (you're welcome)
“So, Professor Einstein, will you tell the listeners how you got started in science?”
“Vell, of course at first I vas rather fascinated by the universe, and the vay matter and space and time interacted, and I vas sure there vere some interesting vays in vich it could all be described by some geometrical constructions. But mainly I had seen some scientists playing vith liquid nitrogen, and I vanted to have some fun vith it too.”
FUN! science activities
learn chemica... and have FUN
IS EVERYBODY HAVING FUN?
can't I just ENJOY things, without having F.U.N.??
Hello, I just listened to a podcast about web comics, and felt all nostalgic for Invisibulia. So I made this one from some scrawlings I found in my notebook.
UPDATE: I can’t see the image — something’s up with wordpress. whoops. working on it now… –A
UPDATE UPDATE: I think it’s all working now.
2. [how so? you suspect your parentage?] (no, it's not that...)
3. (...apparently I share over 60% of my genes with a banana)
4. [that's not so bad -- it shows all life in Invisibulia is related at a fundamental level]
5. (no, but I share 60% of _my_genes_ with a _banana_!
6. (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.)
2. (I need to ask some questions)
3. (he's not conscious -- come back tomorrow)
4. TOMORROW (you can ask him now)
5. (do you know why you are here, sir?) [did I do something wrong officer?]
6. (well, sir, it's like this -- the banana skin wants to press charges)